Amerex 240 ( 2.5 gal.) Water Pressure Fire Extinguisher
The Amerex 240 (2.5 gal.) Water Fire Extinguisher utilizes the cooling, soaking and penetrating effect of a 45-55 ft. stream of water. The 55-second discharge time makes it very effective for inexperienced operatiors for use on Class A fires.
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Polished Stainless Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Exclusive crevice-free, butt-welded cylinders
- Temperature Range +40 degrees Farenheit to +120 degrees Farenheit
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards, Complies with NFPA 10 Standard ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified UL LISTED
See "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" tab above for specifications.
Click to view Amerex Water & Foam PDF (opens in a separate tab.)