Amerex B272NM (2.5 gal.) Water Mist Fire Extinguisher
The Amerex B272NM (2.5 gal.) Water Mist Fire Extinguisher is the ultimate fire extinguisher for class A fires and where a potentioal Class C (electrical hazard) exists. The fine spray from the unique misting nozzle provides safety from electrical shock, greatly enhances the cooling and soaking charecteristics of the agent and redecuse scattering of burning materials. The Amerex Water Mist extinguishers contain de-ionized water (sold separately), making them the best extinguishers for protection of hospital environments, valuable books and documents, and telecommunication facilities and "clean room" manufacturing facilities. The Amerex Water Mist fire extinguishers are easy to use, maintain, and service.
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Stainless Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Exclusive crevice-free, butt-welded cylinders
- Temperature Range +40 degrees Farenheit to +120 degrees Farenheit
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
- No Thermal or Static Shock
- Non-Toxic/Non Magnetic(NM)
Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards, Complies with NFPA 10 Standard ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified UL LISTED
See "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" tab above for specifications.
Select to view Amerex Water Mist PDF (opens in a separate tab.)