Amerex B262CG (2.5 gallon) Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher
The Amerex B262CG (2.5 gallon) Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher is Coast Guard Approved and with related Amerex models the best restaurant kitchen appliance hand-portable fire extinguishers you can buy. Each model has been tested and approved for the Class K listing by UL specifically for restaurant kitchen hazards. They contain a special potassium acetate based agent. The recent trend to more efficient cooking appliances and use of vegetable-based cooking oils dictates the use of a hand-portable fire extinguisher with greater fire fighting capacity and cooling effect to combat these very hot and difficult fires. Available with attractive stainless steel cylinders and easy to use hose and spray application nozzle. The superior fire fighting capability of the Wet Chemical agent is placed exactly where you aim it with no chemical residue to clean up.
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Polished Stainless Steel Cylinders
- All Stainless Stell Valve Construction
- Tested on Commercial Deep Fat Fryers to ANSI/UL 711 Test Protocol and Safe to Use on Class C Fires
- Class 2A Rated to Meet Fire Code Occupancy Hazard Requirements
- Temperature Range +40 degrees Farenheit to +120 degrees Farenheit
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- Coast Guard Approved
- Must Use 810CG Bracket (Sold Separately)
Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards, Complies with NFPA 10 Standard ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified UL LISTED
See "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" tab above for specifications.
Select to view Amerex Wet chemical PDF (opens in a separate tab.)