Amerex 361 (17 lbs.) Halon 1211 Fire Extinguisher
Amerex 361 (17 lbs.) HALON 1211 Fire Extinguisher
The Amerex361 (17 lbs.) HALON 1211 Fire Extinguisher (and related Amerex models) are the best hand-portable fire extinguishers to protect delicate, sensitive and expensive computers, electrical equipment, tapes and film, automotive and aircraft engines, laboratory chemicals and equipment. HALON 1211 is a liquified gas, pressurized with nitrogen, which discharges as a vapor causing no cold or static shock and no impairment of the operator's vision. This "CLEAN" agent quickly penetrates difficult to see and hard to reach areas and leaves no residue.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Uses All Recycled Gas in Accordance With The Montreal Protocol
- Temperature Range +40 degrees Farenheit to +120 degrees Farenheit
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- No Thermal or Static Shock
OPTION: USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards, Complies with NFPA 10 Standard ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified UL LISTED
See "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" tab above for specifications.
Select to view Amerex HALON 1211 PDF (opens in a separate tab.)