SEN-100-W Remote Wireless Water Sensor SPucks
Wireless Water Sensor Pucks (SPucks®)
Optional Remote Sensors for the Marcell® Cellular Connected Monitoring System
These remote wireless water sensor SPucks® are a great add-on to the Marcell® Cellular Connected Monitoring System. Simply place these small, battery-powered wireless sensors behind toilets, under sinks, next to hot water heaters alongside your sump pumps or anywhere you could have a potential water problem. You are notified immediately if water is detected. It is wireless so installation is a snap.
When a SPuck® senses water it immediately communicates with the MarCell® system. The MarCELL® system immediately makes a cellular call to a main server to report the issue. The server then looks up who you wanted notified in the event of a problem and takes the appropriate action of making phone calls, sending text messages, or sending e-mails. Up to 9 notifications that you have previously specified will be sent out.
- Up to 16 SPucks can communicate with each MarCELL unit.
- SPucks can be located up to 200 feet from MarCELL.
- Uses a standard coin cell battery.
- Up to 5-year battery life.
- Low battery and lost communications notification.
- Additional SPuck sensors for Motion
- Detection, Windows & Doors Coming Soon.
- Monitor larger properties with additional temperature and humidity SPucks.