Amerex 397 Halotron I Fire Extinguisher
The Amerex 397 (11 lbs.) HALOTRON I Fire Extinguisher (and related Amerex models) are the best hand-portable fire extinguishers to protect: data centers, laboratories, manufacturing plants, general office areas, computer rooms, telecommunications facilities, clean rooms, control rooms, warehouses, military electronics, vehicles including classic autos, boats, engine compartments, aircraft ramps, onboard aircraft and in facilities that service aircraft and any facility where dry chemical extinguishers could cause unacceptable damage or contamination.
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- EPA approved "Clean Agent" for Class A, B, and C hazards
- Temperature Range +40 degrees Farenheit to +120 degrees Farenheit
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- No Thermal or Static Shock
Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards, Complies with NFPA 10 Standard ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified UL LISTED
See "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" tab above for specifications.
Select to view Amerex HALOTRON I PDF (opens in a separate tab.)